Click below to download our application. To apply, please drop by in person or submit via email at email@example.com
Our team at Closet Revival is looking for a personable, motivated, and enthusiastic person with a love of fashion and dedication to customer service.
Closet Revival is one of the largest upscale ladies resale stores in DFW. Our clients love us for our exceptional personal service, constantly changing inventory, deals on designer and brand-name clothing, and the convenience of selling their current, like-new, pre-loved fashion for cash on the spot. We help put money back into the local economy, encourage sustainability by selling pre-loved goods, and support small locally-owned businesses. We’re a dedicated team, and we pride ourselves in personalized and genuine customer service; we have built a base of loyal regular customers (local and out of town) and enjoy providing a fun environment for clients to feel beautiful and find unique pieces at unbeatable prices. We have great deals on items starting from $10 all the way up to luxury items at $2500+. Closet Revival is a place for all ages to shop- mom, daughter, and grandmother.
- Exceptional Customer Service: Our #1 Priority
- Act as a stylist and personal shopper to our clients: build relationships with clients to make personalized suggestions from head to toe- we’re a one-stop shop!
- Provide friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and wants
- Accurately explain our concept to new clients; guide clients through the store
- Drive sales and build client loyalty.
- Merchandising and store operation: Maintain a neat, clean, and organized sales floor; organize clothing racks, jewelry, handbags, and shoe displays
- Quickly process and organize new inventory- we purchase new items daily that need to be tagged, steamed, and displayed.
- Follow store policies and uphold company values (integrity, customer service, loyalty, dedication, and passion)
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Great communication skills- able to effectively communicate with our team and connect with our customers.
- Coachable- have a growth mindset and be open to learning and embracing new ideas, being responsible, and owning your actions
- Work at a fast pace- have a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize the customer
- Energetic, outgoing, positive attitude
- Detail oriented, multi-tasker
- Time Management Skills- complete tasks in a timely manner, punctual
- Flexible in scheduling that meets the needs of the business
- Availability for up to 20hrs/week
- Able to work 4hr – 8hr shifts if necessary, including weekends
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to spend up to 100% of working time standing or walking
- Proficient in use of technology to manage customer transactions (computer/register)
- A fun and enjoyable retail environment
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Great employee discounts
- Advancement opportunities
We look forward to working with you! We have a fun atmosphere and a hard-working group that loves to make our store a great place to shop.