Closet Revival Family-
We have been so grateful and blown away by your kind words of support these last few weeks. These have been difficult times for all of us, but we are truly blessed to be a part of such an inspiring and strong community. From the bottom of our hearts- thank you for being our reason to look forward to the future.
We are reopening in a limited capacity starting Friday, May 1, 2020.
In order to take every precaution and put our customers, employees, and community’s health at the forefront of our actions, we will have new rules for shopping in the store. We will keep these new rules and safety measures in place as long as they are deemed necessary by our local, state, and federal government- your safety is extremely important to us. We are taking every measure to keep Closet Revival a safe environment, including extra sanitization measures and extensive daily cleaning.
Our current state orders require that we only allow 25% of our maximum capacity into the store at any given time. This number is 4 customers. Those who enter will be required to wear face masks or other protective face coverings, sanitize their hands (hand sanitizer will be provided), wear protective shoe covers (also provided), and maintain at least 6ft of distance between other customers and staff.
We currently plan on allowing customers to try on clothing in the fitting rooms, but only two rooms will be available, and contact between employees and customers will be very limited. This policy may change at a future date. We have clothing sanitizer spray which we will use to disinfect each garment after a customer tries it on, and then it will spend at least 24hrs on a separate rack to sit out before it’s placed back onto our sales floor. Unfortunately, our restroom will be closed to the public.
Customers who wish to sell their items:
We will be purchasing items, however there are a lot of additional requirements for selling.
- We are only accepting items from established customers who have sold to us before. If you’ve never sold to us, please call the store during our business hours or message us on our Facebook page.
- We’re only doing drop-and-dash buys at the moment. This means you’ll fill out and sign a form and leave your items with us. You are welcome to shop with us after dropping off your items, however we unfortunately will not be able to process your items while you wait. Our current processing time will be 24hrs – 48hrs. We are expecting a large amount of buys at this time, and our buying process will take longer than usual due to our new disinfection procedures and volume of items.
- At this time, we’d like to ask you to be prepared to accept our offer, regardless if it meets your expectations or not, prior to leaving your goods with us. Due to the hands-on nature of our sorting and buying process, this will prevent excessive contact between our employees/you/your goods. We understand that it may be difficult to leave your items with us without knowing how much you’ll get for them, so if you are uncomfortable with this procedure, we would be happy to accept your items at a later date when fewer restrictions are in place and we can resume our normal buying process.
- You must agree to donate the items we don’t purchase. As the explanation for the prior point states, this will minimize the amount of contact between us, which keeps your safety a priority.
- All items (clothes, shoes, jewelry, handbags, etc.) must be freshly cleaned/sanitized/never worn. While we will be taking steps to sanitize clothes after we process them, it’s safest if your items are already clean and disinfected.
- If you or members of your household have been in close contact with someone infected with or suspected to have Coronavirus (COVID-19), unfortunately we will not be able to accept your items at this time; we are sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you again for all your support. We truly appreciate you and can’t wait to see you again. Love, Closet Revival.