At Closet Revival resale in Plano, TX, we pay cash up front for your like-new ladies' and men's clothing, handbags, shoes, jewelry, and accessories in current styles.
First time seller? Please call us at (972) 378-9797 before you come in! We are happy to answer any questions. We want this process to be as easy and quick as possible: in order to save your time and ours, we always recommend calling before you bring your items in.
We are currently buying: FALL AND WINTER items
How We Buy
Get cash for fashion!
Come in to Closet Revival in Plano, TX with your items during our buying hours. We do not take appointments; we sort and buy items based on a first come, first serve basis.
We sort your items based upon style, condition, season, age, and demand. Once we’re finished looking through your items, we’ll make you a cash offer.
You also have the option to consign select high-end luxury items such as Chanel, Prada, and Louis Vuitton. We are happy to negotiate!
When We Buy
Monday & Tuesday 10am – 3pm
Friday & Saturday, 10am – 3pm
*** NOTE: We always recommend you call before bringing in your items, especially if you have a large volume or are traveling from far away.
Our buying hours and days may change as the business needs change. If you plan to visit at 2pm or later, please CALL before you drive over. Due to our incoming volume of items, we may not be able to accept buys after 2pm.
Stop by with your items on hangers or neatly folded in laundry baskets. We sort and buy while you wait!
- Fill out our intake form
- We'll give you an estimated wait time while we look through your items (average wait time is usually 15 minutes)
- Shop or wait in your car while we examine your items and prepare an offer. We'll call your name when we're ready!
- We will make you a cash offer for the items we select
- Any items that we don't purchase will be returned to you.
We ask that you please wait in store while we buy your items.
We don't have any storage space - we have no room to keep your un-purchased items if you leave and don't return the same day to pick them up. From experience, things frequently come up that prevent customers from returning for their items on the same day that they drop off. Sorting and giving you cash while you wait is the fastest and easiest way to process new items. We appreciate your understanding and hope to make the process as easy as possible for everyone!
What We Buy
- Like new condition, current styles. Men and Women's clothing.
- Clothing appropriate for the current or upcoming season
- Styles and fabrics that are no more than 2 years old
- Brand names from GAP to Chanel. We pay more for designer items, but we care most about style and condition.
- Items on hangers or neatly folded in a shopping bag, laundry basket, or bin. No trash bags please.
- Authentic designer fashion. We do not purchase or sell replicas, dupes, or fakes.
- Sizes 0-4x in tops, 0-26 in bottoms, and size 5 to 11 in shoes
- Jewelry (Gold and Silver, David Yurman, John Hardy etc.) and popular designer costume jewelry (Kendra Scott, Brighton etc.)
How much do you pay?
We don't have a set percentage for any item. We make an offer based upon the price we are selling the item for, and we consider the style, designer, and desirability of each item. In general, luxury goods, designer brands, and designer jewelry have the highest payout.
In order to give you an estimate, we need to see the item in person.
We Don’t Buy
- Clothing that’s been in your closet for several years regardless of the brand or original price, even if it has original tags.
- Clothing with visible signs of wear (stains, tears, pulls, pills, or pet hair)
- Clothing/shoes/accessories with missing buttons or broken closures
- Handbags with heavy soil or wear
- Altered clothing
- Evening wear, tuxedos, formal dresses, prom/homecoming dresses, Mother of bride/groom dresses, or bridal
- Corduroy pants
- Junior brands and styles
- Pajamas, intimates, lingerie, or socks
- Real furs
- Children’s clothing and shoes
- Most costume jewelry
- Heels above 4"
- SHEIN, Romwe, Forever 21, Walmart brands, target brands
Men’s Clothing, Shoes, and Accessories
Yes, we buy men's clothing! We moved our Protocol inventory over to Closet Revival - conveniently shop and sell in one place!
If you want to donate the items we don't purchase, we are happy to accept them if we have space available in our donation bin.
All donated items go directly to Arms of Hope, a Texas charity that assists children and single mothers at risk of homelessness, poverty, and domestic violence. Learn more here.
Items are donated on your behalf, and you will receive a donation slip with information about the charity. We do not sell donated items, and we do not receive any compensation for them.
All donations are put into bags and set aside. Donations from multiple customers are put into each bag, and therefore we are unable to re-sort and remove your items once we have already put them aside for donation.
If we are unable to accept donations OR you would like to drop off at a different charity, we highly recommend the following local charities for their excellent transparency and service to our community:
- Joseph's Coat at the Storehouse of Collin County 1401 Mira Vista Boulevard, Plano, TX 75093 (parking lot of St. Andrew Methodist Church)
- Dress for Success in Dallas 5580 Peterson Lane, Suite 155, Dallas, Texas 75240. For professional women's attire only (blazers, suits, pants, blouses)
- The Family Place 11722 Marsh Lane, Suite 354, Dallas, TX 75229
- Genesis Women's Shelter 3419 Knight Street, Dallas, TX 75219