At Closet Revival resale in Plano, TX, we pay cash up front for your like-new ladies clothing, handbags, shoes, jewelry, and accessories in current styles.
How We Buy
Get cash for fashion!
Come in to Closet Revival in Plano, TX with your items during our buying hours! We do not take appointments; we sort and buy items based on a first come, first serve basis.
We’ll check you in and give you an estimate of how long it may take to sort and purchase your items. We sort your items based upon style, condition, and demand. Once we’re finished looking through your items, we’ll make you a cash offer.
You also have the option to consign select high-end luxury items such as Chanel, Prada, and Louis Vuitton. We are happy to negotiate!
When We Buy
We buy 7 days a week!
Our Buying Hours
First time sellers - come by between 10am and 4pm Monday through Saturday or 1pm to 3pm on Sunday, so we can make you an offer before 5pm (Mon-Sat) and 4pm (Sunday). We will need your name, phone number, and driver’s license.
Established sellers - Drop and go! If you are willing to donate the items we don’t buy, drop off your goods and we’ll call you when we have your cash available. All clothing donations go to Arms of Hope, and handbags go to Families to Freedom.
If you want your items back, we need you to stay while we sort and purchase.
What We Buy
- Like new condition, current styles
- Clothing appropriate for the current or upcoming season (learn more here!)
- Styles and fabrics that are no more than 2 years old
- Brand names from GAP to Chanel. We pay more for designer items, but we care most about style and condition.
- Items on hangers or neatly folded in a shopping bag, laundry basket, or bin. No trash bags please.
- Authentic designer fashion
- Sizes 0-3x in tops, 0-22 in bottoms, and size 5 to 11 in shoes
We Don’t Buy
- Clothing that’s been in your closet for several years regardless of the brand or original price, even if it has original tags.
- Evening wear, formal dresses, prom dresses or bridal
- Business suits
- Corduroy pants
- Junior brands and styles
- Pajamas or lingerie
- Real furs
- Children’s clothing and shoes
- Men’s clothing, accessories, and shoes
- Clothing with missing buttons or broken closures
- Altered clothing
- Clothing with stains, pulls, pills, or pet hair