At Closet Revival resale in Plano, TX, we pay cash up front for your like-new ladies clothing, handbags, shoes, jewelry, and accessories in current styles.
How We Buy
Get cash for fashion!
Come in to Closet Revival in Plano, TX with your items during our buying hours. We do not take appointments; we sort and buy items based on a first come, first serve basis.
We sort your items based upon style, condition, season, age, and demand. Once we’re finished looking through your items, we’ll make you a cash offer.
You also have the option to consign select high-end luxury items such as Chanel, Prada, and Louis Vuitton. We are happy to negotiate!
When We Buy
Our Buying Hours
Monday – Saturday, 10am – 4pm
Stop by with your items on hangers or neatly folded in laundry baskets. We sort and buy while you wait!
- Fill out our intake form
- We'll give you an estimated wait time while we look through your items (average wait time is usually 15 minutes)
- Shop or wait in your car while we examine your items and prepare an offer. We'll call your name when we're ready!
- We will make you a cash offer for the items we select
- Any items that we don't purchase will be returned to you.
We ask that you please wait in store while we buy your items.
We don't have any storage space - we have no room to keep your unpurchased items if you leave and don't return the same day to pick them up. From experience, things frequently come up that prevent customers from returning for their items on the same day that they drop off. Sorting and giving you cash while you wait is the fastest and easiest way to process new items. We appreciate your understanding and hope to make the process as easy as possible for everyone!
If you want to donate the items we don't purchase, we are happy to accept them if we have space available in our donation bin.
All donated items go directly to Arms of Hope, a Texas charity that assists children and single mothers at risk of homelessness, poverty, and domestic violence. Learn more here.
Items are donated on your behalf, and you will receive a donation slip with information about the charity. We do not sell donated items, and we do not receive any compensation for them.
All donations are put into bags and set aside. Donations from multiple customers are put into each bag, and therefore we are unable to re-sort and remove your items once we have already put them aside for donation.
What We Buy
- Like new condition, current styles
- Clothing appropriate for the current or upcoming season
- Styles and fabrics that are no more than 2 years old
- Brand names from GAP to Chanel. We pay more for designer items, but we care most about style and condition.
- Items on hangers or neatly folded in a shopping bag, laundry basket, or bin. No trash bags please.
- Authentic designer fashion. We do not purchase or sell replicas, dupes, or fakes.
- Sizes 0-4x in tops, 0-26 in bottoms, and size 5 to 11 in shoes
- Fine jewelry (Gold and Silver, David Yurman, John Hardy etc.) and popular designer costume jewelry (Kendra Scott, Brighton etc.)
How much do you pay?
We don't have a set percentage for any item. We make an offer based upon the price we are selling the item for, and we consider the style, designer, and desirability of each item. In general, luxury goods, designer brands, and designer jewelry have the highest payout.
In order to give you an estimate, we need to see the item in person.
We Don’t Buy
- Clothing that’s been in your closet for several years regardless of the brand or original price, even if it has original tags.
- Evening wear, formal dresses, prom dresses or bridal
- Business suits
- Corduroy pants
- Junior brands and styles
- Pajamas or lingerie
- Real furs
- Children’s clothing and shoes
- Clothing with missing buttons or broken closures
- Altered clothing
- Most costume jewelry
- Clothing with stains, tears, pulls, pills, or pet hair
- Men’s clothing, accessories, and shoes
Men’s Clothing, Shoes, and Accessories
Protocol is our new men’s upscale resale store- we have name brand and designer clothing, shoes, and accessories, all for the same low prices and high quality that you expect at Closet Revival. Check us out! We are now open.